Platter wobble - too much?

Hi everyone,

Just working on getting my new turntable dialed in, and the platter seems to wobble far more than my previous table.  I noticed the wobble with the naked eye from across the room.  I've already tried a new sub-platter to see if the first one perhaps had a bent spindle or machining defect.  I only have one other table to compare it to, so I don't know if this type of variation from flat is normal.  Here are a few videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq3KR-M7eL-_rMoyTQZi0pg

Does this seem like a reasonable tolerance, or am I going to do some damage to the cart/bearing/records?  I appreciate any thoughts y'all might have.

Best, Scott
smrex13
GARBAGE. Buy a brand who knows how to build a proper turntable. Michell, SME, etc.
I did send the videos.  The manufacturer suggested that the subplatter that they sent was measure carefully.  They suggested that if the right amount of oil is used that the bearing/spindle should fit just right in the hole without any wobble.  I've been experimenting a bit today,  but I don't see any difference regardless of how much oil and/or anything else that I try.   I'll ask for a replacement if I don't stumble upon the answer in the next few hours.  We'll see how it goes.

I appreciate the input from all of you.  Since I only had one other table to compare it to, I didn't know how much wobble to tolerate.

Best, Scott
The amount of wobble to tolerate would be an absolute zero. The motor spindle, platter, subplatter, clamp, spindle, etc. should all be absolutely true. The belt should be uniform and not look like it has thicker/thinner sections as it passes the eye.

Any deviation means that it’s a complete defect. Or Chinese junk.

Manufacturer's comment on the oil is nonsense.