Aerial 10T's in the house...

Benn looking to replace my Logans for years now and ran across these 10T's at a friends house. I have to wait to set them up as I can't lift the box's by myself...lol they will live upstairs. Cant wait to feel some air move!
128x128captbeaver
I have MUCH better placement now... HUGE difference. Manual Shmanual! Lol 

Selling the ML’s this week to a gentleman in Charlotte. Sold at a VERY good price to move fast. 

Now big boy power next! :) I have a friend in “the business” that is doing me a solid on the A21...very solid. I am fortunate and greatful. I had no idea how good the Parasound gear is. I do now.
Have your friend give you a good deal on a nice power cord for your new A21. Kimber PK10 Ascent or a previous Gold version sound great on the Parasound amps without breaking the bank. If you don’t have a dedicated circuit to your equipment that will make a nice improvement as well... or at least upgrade your receptacles to something like the Hubbell’s that albertporter sales here - Porter Port outlets if you are only using cheap spec grade builder receptacles.
Ive already ordered a power cable... thanks for the advice! I have a 30amp circuit now.

The Martin Logan “hangover” is dissipating rapidly now. I am really growing into these 10t’s. Placement is very different now from the ML. LOVE the impact and sound pressure .