Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
@rvpiano - In no way do I disagree with you. But my post was an attempt to explain WHY wires sound different from one another. Just MHO.
teo_audio,

It’s controversial, but I think you may have something there about “ear-dumb.”
@teo Whether Nelson Pass said short lengths of wire in an amplifier don’t really matter or if he intentionally or unintentionally was including fuses, or if he was making a general statement about cables or capacitors or anything with wire in it, the statement, regardless of who said it, is a little bit short-sighted in light of all we know now about directionality of ALL wire and fuses (even in AC circuits and cables and power cords (yup, AC circuits). Do you think icons of audio like Pass should be exempt from discussions about wire or cables and protected from conflicting opinions? Or are lowly audiophiles like your friend and humble scribe somehow unworthy?
Not a new thread of this topic, again ( and yes, there are differences ). Sheesh........Enjoy ! MrD.
elizabeth
You are awesome! Hope you are well and playing good music today.Happy Listening!