ESL's to Monitors

I need to downsize my speakers. I have a set of SL3's with a BAT vk30 pre and PSE 140 watt monoblocks. The speakers are too large for the place I am currently in and I am thinking of selling them and getting some monitors like Quads or Spica -50's. Does anybody have any suggestions for some small speakers that have the clarity and detail of the ESL's?
ikonetic
Coincident Triumph Extreme IIs. Excellent speakers. They kicked my Magnepan 3.7Rs to the curb.
Thank you for all the responses. Many of these I will have to look up and I do have to keep the price down.One of the reasons I moved into a smaller place is that money is tight. Also, I live at least a 3 to 4 hour drive from any decent stereo store and I do want to preview before I buy. I have an old pair of Sansui SP-3500's that I can use for the pinch until I find something.Please keep the references coming so when I do drive to the city I can set up a number of listening sessions. And ,yes, I know that what I hear in one place won't sound the same in another due to room dynamics, etc.
King Sound makes a bookshelf electrostatic hybrid called the princess and princess 2