Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
And this, from my ARC REF 210 Owner's Manual:  

IMPORTANT: Use the best available speaker wires and interconnects. Audio Research cannot emphasize this enough. As better components and systems are developed, it becomes increasingly important to avoid the limitations of inferior system interconnections.

If Audio Research cannot emphasize this enough, I will listen to their advice, and I do.  I have always heard significantly better sound when placing higher purity copper, plugs, etc.  

If a better cable (whether  it’s interconnects or speaker or power cable) provides better sound (or at least perceived sound/notes/frequencies) then the difference should be positively (scientifically) measurable. If its not positively measurable, then, IMHO, its just a marketing game..

pc997
If a better cable (whether it’s interconnects or speaker or power cable) provides better sound (or at least perceived sound/notes/frequencies) then the difference should be positively (scientifically) measurable. If its not positively measurable, then, IMHO, its just a marketing game.

Two can play that game. Measure what?
I agree they just do not know WHAT to measure.Science and technology do not have the answers to plenty of questions.

+1 @geoffkait 

Use your ears (they are the ultimate measuring device) and open your mind.  If you still don't hear a difference then congrats -- you'll save a bundle.