Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Ah, ok, thanks.

nkonor, mostly it's just been finding a really good chunk of time to do the subs right.  The 2.7s already sound pretty huge by themselves, especially playing vinyl.

Back to the thread...
prof,

Not to carry this on much further, (this will be my last post on the matter) but, a little over the top is not “goofy,” which signifies something quite different.
And, I was not “settling” the issue!  Just expressing my view, which is what we do on Audiogon.  I certainly expected others to chime in with contrasting views.
Teo, if you can hear in the 1mhz range, I'm calling the man in black on you, but on a serious note, you're selling snake oil. 250khz cannot travel more than a meter in air, 1mhz maybe a centimeter or two. Entirely not applicable to human hearing. You're trying to solve problems that simply don't exist. There are maybe 3 guys on audiogon young enough to be able to hear 20khz test tone. 
Post removed 
Post removed