Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Post removed 
Dinopau...

Yes, as I stated it is working.  

No worries about the site rules, I’ll be glad to give it to you for nothing provided you simply pay shipping/insurance.   I’ll find a suitable box and protect it well enough. I’ve seen it listed on other sites for around $100-$150 so let’s insure it for that.  That’s all - shipping + insurance and it’s your’s for ZIP. Depending on where you live from 11755 I’d guesstimate somewhere around $50 for the whole enchilada.  Megillah. Thingamabob. 

Same goes for the drivers except I will NOT ship. Any Thielist within a reasonable distance of 11755 is welcome to them for ZIP. Nada. Zilch. Zero. The mids are not working but the tweeters and woofers worked fine.  The crossovers too.  Sequential serial numbers too.  

FREE. Good for backup just in case...

My spare drivers for my 2.7s just arrived (coax, woofer, passive).
Rob was great with communication and shipping.  Highly recommended!

Now I can breath easier when I crank my speakers, which I'm doing all the more these days as I'm re-buying old Kiss, Rush and Van Halen albums to blast through the house!  

One of the things I like so much about a floor standing speaker vs standmounted is the sense of scale and effortless quality when you turn up the sound.   The Thiels especially have a very satisfying solidity and punch from top to the bottom of the bass, whereas other speakers (especially stand mounted speakers engineered with a hump to sound bigger than they are) tend to get a bit softer and "woofier" down bottom.
For Van Halen, Alex's drums and Michael Anthony's bass guitar has a thunderous solidity that really rock the place.