Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano

unreceivedogma
"I’ve tried expensive cables. I found the claims made by the manufacturers to be wildly overstated and nowhere near worth the cost. As for newbees argument that maybe my system is not revealing enough, I have a Koetsu Onyx, and components to match."

Whether something is worth the cost is a purely personal and subjective judgement and determination so while you’re conclusion is valid for you it can not be assumed to be valid for someone else as for Koetsu phono cartridges while some of them can sound wonderful when properly installed, aligned and optimized they are hopelessly colored and do not present an accurate signal corresponding to the input as can be easily demonstrated with proper equipment.
unreceivedogma sure is barking a lot for a low poster. Is there a full moon? By the way isn’t unreceiveddogma misspelled? 
me thinks clearthink is not thinking clearly.

With regard to personal and subjective: learn to read what people are writing. I said “I FOUND”. If YOU want to spend $12,000 on connects, be my guest. I’d prefer to help the poor in Latin America.

With regard to Koetsu being “hopelessly colored”: wow. Just wow. You are sounding silly now, and are trying way to hard to prove your point, since - assuming for the moment that your claim is true - it’s irrelevant to the point that I’m making, which is simply that it is a high end and revealing cartridge. I know of none more revealing, but it is not my only cartridge. I have a van den hul and a Benz as well, and they are also very revealing. I use them accordingly to the program material I am listening to. I’ll let you guess which is which.
Geoffkait I’ll never catch up to you. You must not have to work for a living. I’m busy with a job that’s trying to make an impact on the world and that takes up 12 hours of almost every day. 

As for spelling, is that the best you can do? I’ve hung around here almost as long as you have, and am quite familiar with your reputation.

I spend 98% of my time here reading what others have to say. Wise people tend to keep their ears open and their mouths shut. Clearly a lesson you have yet to learn. Ciao. 
@geoffkait lol. I think his handle is a combination of “unreceive dogma.”