Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Geoffkait I’ll never catch up to you. You must not have to work for a living. I’m busy with a job that’s trying to make an impact on the world and that takes up 12 hours of almost every day. 

As for spelling, is that the best you can do? I’ve hung around here almost as long as you have, and am quite familiar with your reputation.

I spend 98% of my time here reading what others have to say. Wise people tend to keep their ears open and their mouths shut. Clearly a lesson you have yet to learn. Ciao. 
@geoffkait lol. I think his handle is a combination of “unreceive dogma.”
unreceivedogma"With regard to personal and subjective: learn to read what people are writing. I said “I FOUND”. If YOU want to spend $12,000 on connects, be my guest. I’d prefer to help the poor in Latin America."

That is so wonderful for you that you help the poor, the downtrodden, the disadvantaged you must be a very sensitive and special person so nice for you!

"With regard to Koetsu being “hopelessly colored”: wow. Just wow. You are sounding silly now, and are trying way to hard to prove your point, since - assuming for the moment that your claim is true - it’s irrelevant to the point that I’m making"

If you want us to accept your determinations, conclusions and pronouncements it is very relevent to the underlying discussion that your phono cartridge of choice is one that can scientifically be shown to be not only hopelessly colored but one of the most colored series of cartridges ever manufactured of course if you prefer distortion and exaggeration in your Music Reproduction System output that is fine but it is not something that many people here seek they are looking for accuracy and musicality and what you have is colored and distorted my sensitive, giving  and charitable friend!
I don’t doubt that you perceived a discernable difference. The issue is our auditory system varies among listeners. Then add the fact that as we celebrate too many birthdays our sense perception( both seeing and hearing) declines.

Cost versus value. That’s all in the ears of the beholder.
clearthink, I'm too busy to invest more time in this nonsense, you will have to have the last word.