Don't waste money on ultrasonic RCMs

chayro
All I know is Audio desk Vinyl Cleaner Pro has made my collection look and sound new again and removes debris that can make playback sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies with literally zero effort. Clean as clean can be. If you can afford it, there's tremendous value there if vinyl is your thing. Mine is coming up on 2 years young with zero problems encountered as of today. Highly recommend.  
Just so you know, Ultrasonic cleaner do works. I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on the KIRMUSS Vinyl Restoration System Ultrasonic to replace my VPI HW-17. I was at the T.H.E Show last Saturday and Dr. Eric Watson developed an Ultrasonic vinyl cleaner that really works, they demoed the system and showed us the proof of the before and after results. Here’s their link that shows the grooves under high powered microscope: https://www.kirmussaudio.com/ultrasonic-vinyl-restoration-system-.html
People are going nuts watching that clip 
But the man look good 
Let's get that right 
Well the Kirmuss system looks interesting....about 2x the cost of a DIY assembly.   Still have to dry however.