Best possible separates for Thiel CS 3.7

Hi guys here's another new topic for crazy Thiel enthusiasts like me lol.
My question of the day is if you had a budget of 50K to drop in a pre-power combo to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7 what would be your top 3 favorite choices ?Here is what i have in mind at the moment : Ypsilon pre-power monos, KR Audio P135 + Kronzilla DX monos, and Aries Cerat Impera ll Ref + Concero 65 monos.All of these 3 pre-power combos can be purchased in Europe for just under 50K brand new.
Have a good day.
Thieliste
128x128thieliste
I agree, the CS3.7 is a seriously good speaker. I think Tom Thiel’s forthcoming XO upgrade will push it to the next tier.

The stereo VX-R plus KX-R might be closer to your budget limit. The 5-series sounds nearly as good, IMO, but not as much power. Or MX-R for the power combined with KX-5 pre-amp will come in under budget. Many, however, think the KX-R is Ayre’s best ever product. A KX-R plus Atlas would come in under your budget.

Lots of good choices with that budget! Have fun!
They're a difficult load, I wouldn't put tubes on them. For amps I'd look at Bryston 28B Cubed, Pass X350.8/X260.8, MOON 870A, Audia Flight Strumento 4, Accustic Arts AMPIII, BAT  VK-655SE, warmer and smoother SS in general.

For the remaining budget I'd pick a DAC that could drive the amps directly if you only listen to digital.
A no preamp configuration that would be top notch is Ayre MX-R Twenty driven by Totaldac Seven + d1-server.
A no preamp configuration
FWIW, Stereophile’s review of the Ayre QX-5 found the SQ to be better with a KX-5 feeding the amp rather than using the DAC’s digital volume control in a direct connection. That may not apply to the totaldac but you want to get it right when spending this much!