Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
Have yourself a blessed weekend too my friend.
I sincerely intend to, listening to music with my middling expensive cable strewn system.
Its all in the ears of the beholder, not in the mind...imho of course
Just to mention there is no free ride at "The Cable Company". To ’borrow’ a cable you pay for it. Then if you do not like it, you can use your money already paid to borrow other cables after you return the one you had. (naturally more cost means you pay that extra) You NEVER get a refund. So eventually you will be buying something from them, or have a big credit with them! Just no refund. if you are really serious about buying new cables, and want to use the service, it really is good. If you are just fooling around, go elsewhere.
Audio Advisor has an actual refund. but use a refund more than twice with Audio Advisor and you will be banned.
Interesting, never knew that. Not the kind of thing the businesses advertise. All we get is the sunny side.

But it is critical, for a business to succeed in the audio world, to provide a clear path to curbing ’audio nervosa’, especially when dealing with the twitchy side of it.

If that is not in place, then the problems will only build as the nervosa types will quickly gather and tear generosity to pieces via abuse.

"Well, I know that you're tired of living this way
We've been trying to get high without having to pay"

'Brain Drain' -Marianne Faithfull
Above post by Elizabeth re: The Cable Company is inaccurate. They charge 5% of the list price of the product as a fee (plus UPS Ground shipping) to borrow cables which is non-refundable in cash but is applied as a credit against the purchase price of a product.

www.thecableco.com/lending-library

If you decide to actually buy a product, they honor the manufacturer’s return policy (for instance, SR’s 30 day refund policy).

Dave