Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
it looks to me like replacing a healthy tooth with nicer looking one. many celebrities do that.
czarivey....No u are wrong. My cdp is not on a dedicated line. So i will be adding a dedicated line for that. But i already bought a Furutech GTX-d r 20 amp. At first i thought i could use it for my non dedicated 15a line with my Furutech GTX-d r . But not according to Elizabeth if i am reading her answer right.  But since i want to have a dedicated line for my cdp i might as well go with a 20a dedicated line so i can use my 20 a Furutech with my cdp. Does this make sense?
Also when my electrician installed my dedicated 20 a for my amp and preamp he also installed  (2) double receptacles outlets side by side on the one dedicated line. Would this still be considered a dedicated line for my amp and preamp? Or do each component have to be on their own dedicated line?
secretguy.........Any excuse to waste money?????? I dont understand your comment....Please explain...