Wilson Sophia 2 or Focal Electra 1037 be?

I have neither heard Sophia 2, nor 1037 be. I read positive feedbacks about sophia and I am familiar with with electra 1027 be since I own one. However I anticipate what kind of sound 1037 be would offer: better bass control because of tripled 18.5cm woofers, better stage, imaging, revised crossover that might help mids with more body....I have Musical F. Kw500, Pass X250.5, Boulder 810 preamp. My main source is Musical F. Kw dm25 Dac and Tranport. I use both setups independently, only change speaker cables, each amplifier has its own pair.(Vandenhul Revelation for Kw500, supernova for Boulder&Pass)So far, so good everybody happy. Here comes real life case: If I buy sophia2 it means I have to give up Electra 1027be because I can't stock two speakers next to each other, since space is premium. Can Sophia2 bring me day and night improvement over electra be range? The tweeter that sophia has a old titanium inverted focal one which is inferior compared to beryllium one electra has. This is my reservation concerning wilson speakers.(if you ask wilson guys, they say they don't need because there is no need to jump on diamond,silver,gold,beryllium tweeter wagon; but in reality Focal charged too high for be drivers and didn't want to share knowledge and didn't accept ''custom Wilson in house modifications'')
Opinions wellcome.
128x128mert
Expect a big difference between Sophia 2 and 1027. You will have a lot more bass which will change everything. Not to mention that an additional $5000 should make a difference.

And you are swapping them out in the same room? I cannot imagine a room that would be optimal for 1027 would also be optimal for Sophia 2. But keep us posted anyway.

Arthur
on monday sophias arrived, late in the evening, I could manage to put speakers into action by help 0f 3 strong friend. I will post a short review soon.
Yeah you need strong friends with Sophia's... Watt Puppies are much easier to setup since they split in two... But the Wilson crate design is really smart, so do the voicing (aka the manual) and roll the crates over where you want the speakers and just pull them out into place.
I have owned the Focal 1027 Be and now the Sophia1, and in my system (Krell) the Wilson Speakers were clearly in a different league than the Focals. The 1027 Be are a good mid-fi Speaker. The Sophia rival some of the best Speakers ever made (for a normal sized listening room). Your new Sophia2s should make the 1027 Bes sound broken.
Now it is my fourth day with sophias and I couldn't find any reason to reposition the speakers or try another amplifier, cable ,...even for state of emergency, dealer brought Nordost Valhalla. But with little effort, we could set the speaker and install the spikes. The trick is not written in black wilson users manual: you need to have a carpet laid down. Rest of the job is push speakers to their positon while speakers laying down in almost sleeping position. But nevertheless this is two man work.
Dealer played his own discs and told me ''perfect'' sound, ''perfect match'' for Pass/Boulder combination. Well, I really don't remember how sophias sounded first night simply because I was half sleeping: I am real life person, I work for my living during the day and sometimes in the nights as well. Dealer slept over night in my place and following day I sent him back where he came from but exept ''sophia'' . She stayed with me.
I don't know why but somehow I removed the protective film next day right after having sent the dealer to the airport. I switched the setup on and..........wow!(world of wonders)....
to be continued.