Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
laserjock1963
If you have 12ga wire and a 20A breaker, just change the receptacle
Check NEC and local codes. How long is the branch circuit? Is the wire in conduit or confined space? 12ga might not be sufficient and even when it is, it's a minimum spec. You can reduce voltage drop, for example, by using 10ga wire.
tatooedtrackman,
Yes, I have tried first Hospital grade, then Telsa Plex, but the greatest and significant improvement is with Furutech, but not cheap.  The Furutech Wall Plate is also your futur
upgrade, but not cheap, but it works very well.  Enjoy music.
audiosens........I will be installing 3 Furutech GTX -d r.   I see  that the GTX 105-D  Wall Plate  $220.....The GTX Wall Frame is $160.....Thats $380....Plus the cost for each of the Furutech GTX-d r....$250 x 3 + $220 x 3....+ $160x3 = $1890 .....Wow that is alot for 3 total receptacles...  How important is the wall covers and wall frame ?????
audiosens........Also i just forgot , 2 of the Furutech GTX-d r  will be going into a 2 gang wall box, and will need a 2 gang wall plate. I will not be able to use the covers and the frames for those 2.  Looked  to see if Furutech has the 2 gang wall plate... They do not have it.