JAM by Duelund

Has anyone tried these new reasonably priced tinned copper caps from Duelund in any positions?

Cheers

S
shertzy
I used them in both. Yes they are fantastic in both passive crossovers and electronics.   
I will try to replace in passive crossover my Audyn True Copper Max with Jupiter Cu. And I’ll look at the result. In this test, Jupiter Cu scored 1 more than Audyn Copper Max. http://www.humblehomemadehifi.com/Cap.html
Hi Pumpweel,

I don't have experience with Jupiter in crossovers.
But I have experience with Jupiter Cu in electronics and with Duelund Cu-Sn Bypass in crossovers.
It is just my IMHO.
If you like sound of your system with Audyn True Copper Max, you can just add Duelund Cu-Sn Bypass. It will make sound more vivid and testy with more 3D soundstage.
If you don't like your current sound OR you want more smooth sound with more polite upper midrange and more detailed lower midrange go for  Jupiter Cu upgrade.

Regards,
Alex.
Hi  alexberger
Thank you for your opinion.
I want to choose a capacitor for crossover that will give the best results for playing vocals. 
According to some people, Jupiter Cu is very realistically reproduces vocals.
The Auydn is also very good and I also suggest just adding the Duelund silver bypass cap.  Best option for you really.