Klipsch vs Infinity

Infinity Irs Gamma vs Klipschorns. Which would you choose and why. 

rvito
I would guess emotiva and klipsch to not be a great match. Klipsch begs for lower power Tubes. 
And good tubes don't really sound warm, just more like real, 3 dimensional music. 
And good solid state sound just like good tubes. Just more like real, three dimensional music    
Roxy54,
Agree all audio products have their own distinct coloration. The Infinity are no exception. We’re just selecting the particular coloration we find most tolerable long term.

We all have our unique experiences and I won’t dispute those of others but I’ve not yet found a solid state amplifier that has better or equal 3 dimensional presentation/realism as a good tube amplifier. However as Elizabeth demonstrates, surely YMMV.
Charles
As oddiofyl said, the Klipschorn is fully serviceable. Repair and parts are readily available. As far as the serviceability of the Infinity Irs Gamma, good luck with that. Besides that, I would still choose the Klipschorn. If "X" dollars buys a good amp for the Infinities, then that same amount will buy an outstanding amp for the Klipschorns.