Audience Au24 SX Speaker Cable Impressions, VS?

I’m considering new speaker cabling and the Audience Au24 SX is one option.

I’m evaluating it via The Cable Company’s Lending Library Program. They just went into my system and have about 24 hours on them.

Reaching out to Owners of the Au24 SXs or those that have compared or demoed them.

Looking for your thoughts and impressions. Pros and cons? Other options you considered and what led you to perhaps make another choice?

Thank you!
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
I have been adjusting my system into its new room in our new home and have not been very timely with any SX updates.  My Audience AU24 SX XLR cables reside between my VAC Renaissance Mk3 and a new Ayre VX-5 Twenty. My local dealer for both the Ayre and my SX cables believes 500 hours are needed for the full resolution of each of my new pieces to become apparent.  The system continues to improve though adjusting to the new room makes any true comparisons impossible.  I also had the privilege of an in home trial using well broken in samples but I agree the DNA was noticeable when I first connected the factory fresh cables and incremental improvement has continued daily.  I'm using Audience SE speaker cables and most likely will upgrade to the SX in the future.  
I just finished my 10 day loaner of AU24SX along with the new synergistic research Euphoria k level 3.  I'm running a cary sli80 through thiel cs3.7 and some proac response 2's...I did like the synergistic cable's but found the audience way more engaging!   Music just seemed to flow in a more natural way..excellent details. I' sold on the audience. 
Thanks! for updating this thread - johnnyb43
feel free to join us over on the Thiel Owners thread. I would like to read more about your system featuring the CS 3.7 loudspeakers and musical tastes. Also good to learn that Audience is a sonic match with Thiel.
Happy Listening!