Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
dlcockrum:
Agree with most of your informed description...
...however,
have just had a young female diagnosed with Syringomelia and it is not uncommon in the USA -- roughly 15% of US cavaliers eventually contract this condition. About 95% of Cavaliers have the underlying skull deformity that can or cannot result in the eventual problem.
There are 3 neurological centers in Phoenix devoted significantly to this problem and they make a good deal of money from MRIs. The breeder of the aforementioned female is well known, married to a vet, and claims she has not had another case in 18 years of breeding. She was questioned about this problem extensively before purchase and it still happened.
BTW, the surgical option is laughably bad -- roughly a 40% success rate and frequent recidivism.
AND I echo your comments about sidetracking this thread and will not continue.
When looking for replacement feet, does anyone know off the top of their head what the thread size is on the DIs? The Herbies website doesn’t list Tekton as an option.

thanks