Speaker recomendation

I just bought a second home and the room where the new system will go is quite large (60’x20’) with a wall of windows.  I’m looking for a pair of speakers that will be more for listening in position close to the system but that can still move enough air for when we have lots of people over.  Budget is about $10-15K for an amp and speakers.  I have a Moon 340i but fear it doesn’t have enough power to move the speakers I’ll get.  I was thinking about Golden Ear reference but my wife and I are more classical and jazz listeners and these are better for rock?  Suggestions appreciated!
128x128lgoler
No question.  The problem with speaker is that they are soooo difficult to audition in teh home.  Too big and bulky and it still takes time to dial them in.  If you live near a dealer that you trust and like, then it can be done.  That's why I get upset with dealers who don't care bout the acoustics of their rooms.  All too many dealers who sell out of their homes, don't have dedicated rooms and their acoustics are just not great.  Tons of excuses by some as to why they don't sound good, but everyone I speak with says the same thing.  Of course some will say that's not the case, but in reality it is.

I have also found store front dealers who's rooms sound terrible and many offer ultra high end gear.  I am amazed by this since they can easily solve these problems with only a bit of work.  
Basd on my jawdropping experience owning Emerald Physics KC IIs (with WireWorld OCC internal upgrade) I feel confident recommending EP top of line, which is about 10K
In my mind, there is one Who I know better. So I only recommended you for http://www.chartwellspeakers.com/ Here you can find Adventure Speakers, Keynote Speaker, Government and Political Speakers etc.
OP, are you still in the tread? If so, what are your current thoughts? just curious.  
Post removed