How much should a person spend to get a decent power conditioner?

Good day to all.  I am wondering if I need to replace my moderate power conditioner, or if 'stacking' a puck (inline style) conditioner at the outlet would gain enough to warrant the expense.  I understand minimal expense usually means minimal gain, but I'm curious about how best to treat my AC and stay within my budget.  Thoughts please.
128x128wisciman99
Brick wall Audio competed well  against units $1500,at
under $300 ,buy the Audiophile model.   Class -B  2 years ago Stereophile magazine.  Very solid and nothing close at this price point.
Oh, whatever anyone thinks makes better music. Why should anyone else's opinion matter? Each to his own.
Lots of good advice in there.  I am familiar with Furman, my power conditioning strip is a Furman digital 10 outlet.  I like the idea of something under 5 bills for effective results because that's basically what I have.  I am not familiar with wall warts, unless that is a familiar term for the pucks.  I have already added ground rods outside, one at the AC unit and another at the shop.  The transformer is probably close to 20 years old, so it's a concern, at least to some degree.  Perhaps, the Brick Wall iin front of the Furman and we'll call it good?
if you hope a furman will fix cable rfi and hum you are on wrong track...

that is where cheaters may help but you MUST keep a component grounded w three prong - typically the preamp....
a wall wart is a digital switching power supply, i guess you refer to them as a puck...
anyway, well documented and measurable the trash they dump into power line as well as RFI generated....

cleaning that up = good

if possible get a linear power supply...

seperate circuits also help a lot....ideal is three w digital, low level analogue and power amp all on dedicated lines...

inhave four w DAC olso on a dedicated line...
snakeoil for sure....