price of Oppo players threw the roof

Was over at Amazon the 203 was priced around $1100. Pure greed.
harley52
I was notified by oppo this afternoon that they did produce more 205's .  I was on the waitlist since april and ordered one today- one per customer.
Where did the information come from that you can still buy OPPO UDP-205 from authorized dealers???   I would like to think so, but not to my knowledge.

I was just notified by Magnolia, where I have a prepaid unfilled order for the 205, that they have not heard one word from OPPO and have given up on being able to fill those prepaid orders and are ordering full refund. 
  Best Buy has never carried OPPO.  They have none in inventory.
  I would sure like to find one but I suspect we should believe OPPO.  Last I looked they expected to have inventory in August.  Here is the wording from their website as of a minute ago.
“We will have more OPPO UDP-205 players available in August, 2018*. If you are interested in being notified when the UDP-205 is available again, please register below.”
”* - Projected. Actual availability date tentative and subject to changes.”

In closing......Certain people need to learn the difference between threw and through.
I signed up around April 22nd, but have yet to hear from them as well.  Since I missed-out, I'm hoping the batches are small but frequent.