How much isopropanol is effective but safe for viny?

I make my own cleaning fluid using isopropanol and distilled water but am aware that some think IPA is not good for vinyl. Since  the contact time is quite limited I think that it is probably OK to use a small amount as a solvent for greasy contaminants. What do you thing know is a safe level? 25  percent, 10 per Cent , or some other level??

rrm
@invictus005 - Wow...  Maybe you just don't know what you're trying to clean.   
I mistakenly called a degreaser like Dawn or Tergitol a surfactent when it is a detergent. A surfactant, like Photoflow, is a wetting agent- reducing the surface tension of water allowing it to penetrate deeper into the grooves.

My apologies.
voiceofvinyl....Congrats for clearing up your statements about what chemical is a degreaser and which is a surfactant. In my earlier post I tried to explain how Photo Flo is used in the final rinse of photographic and xray films to eliminate drying spots. As others have mentioned, a very small amount of surfactant is needed to perform it's job. As a final rinse it is added to a large volume of distilled water.I know very little about wet cleaning of vinyl. I only know that the purpose used on films is to eliminate drying spots. If it could enhance the effectiveness if the detergent/degreaser during the actual cleaning process due to the "wetting" properties...I don't know. Perhaps others may be interested enough to conduct their own experiments.I'm not a chemist. I mentioned in my earlier post that some of the more popular dishwasher detergents include a wetting agent in their product to minimize drying spots on dishes. Whether that addition of the wetting agent also helps in the actual cleaning process...again I don't know.Sounds like an ambitious person may be curious to experiment.
The label on my 91% Isopropyl says the other 9% is distilled water. Since we’re all diluting our various alcohol formulations with distilled water anyway, why does 9% already added make Isopropyl unsuitable? Does it contain other impurities? Is the distilled water it contains not distilled enough?
Not criticizing, seeking knowledge.
BTW, have you tried making coffee with distilled water? It’s quite different: pure coffee flavour, with no added mineral tastes. I love it... but coffee is a very personal thing...
91% isopropyl is perfect to use on records. Fully soak a large cotton ball until it’s dripping wet and with a good amount of pressure wipe the record back and forth in the direction of the grooves. After going around the entire thing several times and covering all tracks including runout, get a new cotton ball and repeat the process. Keep doing this until the fresh cotton ball remains white and no longer picks up residue. Wave to dry and start on the next side. Use carbon brush several times prior to playing to clean off any small fibers.