CDs Vs LPs

Just wondering how many prefer CDs over LPs  or LPs over CDs for the best sound quality. Assuming that both turntable and CDP are same high end quality. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
I love them both, I dont have a decent turntable right now, but I kept my records and I have many that are still in the shrink wrap.   I just dont have the time or space right now.  I sold my Rega P3 a few years ago and will most likely get another someday but digital is so good now.  I use my NAD M51 DAC for everything but FM and with good material the sound is amazing ...... I would have to spend $$$ on a turntable and cartridge to outperform my digital playback.
It's my understanding ALL vinyl is manufactured from a digital imprint.  Essentially a CD.  I didn't buy my first CD player and discs until Dec 92.  Over 10 years from when they came out.  4 years later I put my turntable in the garage.  Got rid of my LP's that had been replaced w/CD's.  I own 2 LP's.  The Beatles White Album because I found one with 2(!!) sets of photos and posters and a copy of Jon Anderson's Animation because he lost the master tapes and I want to make sure I at least have a copy someway.  I have 2 systems I listen to.  One is a 77 Marantz and the other is a 79 Soundcraftsman.  With those two vintage units I get all the analog sound I love.  The Marantz drives a large pair of Yamaha NS200ma.  German made with titanium tweeters and mids and carbon fiber woofers and the Soundcraftsman push a pair of Paradigm Studio 60's. 
to obtain the same sound quality as a simple 50$ cd or dvd player, a turntalbe with a good cartridge will cost at least 10 x  more. the problem is that even cheap cd players offer very good sound quality. 
CD for sure.  I have A/Bd the two and CD always wins out in my book.  I have finally found a particular CD player which sounds as 'analogue' as the best record deck I have heard: the Vitus SCD-025.  Whatever mystery substance is in that DAC works like magic.