Joseph Audio dealers

Can anyone give me some leads on dealers in the West/southwest? I’m in Albuquerque. Didn’t see anything on website and attempts to contact company over the last couple months have gone unanswered. Thanks 
128x128wideload
I believe Jeff Whitlock at A/V Solutions in Pleasanton, CA deals Joseph. He's a good guy.
I guess I could try to pass this off to my geezerhood but its probably just being a dope. Went to empty my junk folder and something caught my eye-yup a response from Jeff Joseph dating back to my first inquiry. I didn't have the heart to see if he wasted his time beyond that
I second and third the vote for Goldprint Audio, Taylor is an excellent dealer/person.
We are Joseph Audio Dealers (15 years+) located in Tucson, Arizona.  Our website is www.audiovideodealer.com, and you can reach us at 520-722-6969 or cell 520-495-9091.  We have great deals on demo equipment and would be happy to discuss your equipment needs in detail.

Regards
Russ Fincher
Taylor at Goldprint is excellent to work with BUT his hands are tied based on his location somewhat.  I tried getting Joseph Audio Stuff from him BUT was told he couldnt get it for me because there was a Joseph Audio dealer in my state and thats who I had to use instead. Total BS if you ask me but thats the word that came directly from Joseph Audio....so I bought nothing.