Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
I’ve been lucky try some good ones. After lots of listening with Quad electrostatic speakers I choose a Toshiba Ft 920 (over top Marantz- which I found had a too “blooming” bad. I’ve been lucky? to choose reference level MIT Oracle cables,p,i,s; and Spectral Ref gear. That 920 still amazes friends who come over to listen. 
NO ONE'S done a more systematic comparison of tuner performance than these guys at Tuner Info Center including mod/upgrades:

http://www.fmtunerinfo.com/
I have a Mitsubishi DA- 20 tuner that I have had for manu years.
several years ago I sent it to Bill Ammons for check-up and alignment. I think that it is a beautifully musical sounding tuner, especially on classical music. 
 I live some eighty air miles from a classical music station and the reception with this tuner is exceptional.
 I am surprised that no one has mentioned this tuner in the previous posts.
Violin
I haven’t owned a tuner in years. But in the late 60’s-70’s, when FM was as important as air or water, I never heard anything better than Sherwood.

Could never quite take them seriously as Sherwood is one of the worst names for a hifi brand ever.

Always made me think of a Montgomery Ward Signature or Sears Silvertone, decidedly lo fi mass market brands. But the Sherwood’s I heard sounded terrific.