Joseph Audio dealers

Can anyone give me some leads on dealers in the West/southwest? I’m in Albuquerque. Didn’t see anything on website and attempts to contact company over the last couple months have gone unanswered. Thanks 
128x128wideload
Prior to retiring from the Air Force I traveled all the time. There were several times during my travels I wanted to purchase something and the dealer had to call the manufacturer to get approval to sell to me, because I lived out side of their district. Each time the answer was no, I had to use my local dealer. As a matter of fact I recently had a similar situation,  because there isn't a dealer close to me. I sent the manufacturer an email and he said that I didn't have a local dealer and I should purchase direct from him. He didn't want to refer me to a dealer. I decided not to pursue his product.  
I'm a huge JA fan, but I have never understood why there is no dealer list posted on their website.  Several times I've had to try Google searches for dealers when trying to respond to a post here, and I find it very annoying.  Also, it appears they just upgraded their website and still no dealer listing.  This is a ridiculous and unnecessary omission, and I wouldn't be surprised if has cost them some business over time.  Silly.  Just silly. 
Thought that I was doing something wrong, till I found this thread. After the AXOPNA show in Chicagoland, I have been trying to reach JA from their web site( also no phone #), but like others here I  have had no response, after multiple tries. Time to give up, and search for another speaker company, sigh.