Core Power Technologies

Does anyone know, is Core Power Technologies still around? I was considering purchasing (2) Ec1200’s but don’t want to be in a holding pattern for the next year. Are they or (Mark) still in existence? What’s the lowdown or suggestion of comparable item.
128x128luvrockin
I started with the 300 just for my pre and Oppo 105. It blew away my PS Audio Premier Power Plant. I then upgraded to the 1200 and uggedd 4 amps + pre and Oppo, ut that was a touch too much,  so I got the 1800 and lived happily ever after

I have decided that I will not be purchasing and taking ownership of Core Power Technologies. 

It is a great product and I expect that someone will take this opportunity and do great things with Core Power.

The direction that I am taking with ModWright Instruments and my own business model is such that I do not feel it is a good fit.

I have expressed this to Mark Schifter and withdrew my consideration to purchase Core Power Technologies.

Sincerely,

Dan Wright

Not surprising at all Dan, I was surprised you were even considering it. I was actually excited about purchasing an Equi=Core if you had taken over. Good luck to you and ModWright. I imagine you never recieved a Deepcore to test? No surprise there either. 

This is very bad news for all those owed refunds or product from CPT. Best of luck regaining your just due. While l believe the Equi=core products are quite good I have no faith in CPT, Mark or Deepcore.