TTW Parts

If you read my other post I wanted advice about vintage Thorens TT.The  reason being I'm having a difficult time finding parts for my TTW Table. I was able to get the rubber O-Rings for the rim drive but suspect they are too hard. I am getting vibration from the attached motor and could hear it. Does anyone know where I can find the proper O-Rings and Belts for the table. I have a good amount of money invested in the table but cant tolerate background noise.
cjaronica

When you say noise, what is meant  by that ? there is no noise with my  rim drive

Ron

I have a TTW GEM Ultra table and found some O-rings on amazon.ca that I have just started to use.
014 Buna-N O-Ring, 70A Durometer, Black, 1/2" ID, 5/8" OD, 1/16" Width (Pack of 100)
It makes no noise and I am using it to see how durable it is.
I tried a red silicone one but it did produce a low hum so I went back to the rubber one.
$7.36 for 100 of them is cheap.

Thanks I will try to find them. I also have the duel belt drive that I am
 using now. Very quiet but a pain to get on.

I am using these o-rings with my copper platter Momentus TTW turntable. They are very close to the clear ones that were an option with the rim drive set up. I have had a lot of success with them. They are very quiet and last a long time. I see people are using 1/16" wide o-rings. Too thin, they will transfer noise to the platter. These are 1/8" wide which is what you want to use.

206 Polyurethane O-Ring, 70A Durometer, Round, Translucent, 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD, 1/8" Width (Pack of 5) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053V30TY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_JtHmCbVXB59NK