Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Got the Luxman L-509X integrated amplifier and tara lab's muse 8ft speaker cable's and interconnect's yesterday,  I  am also using the furutech gtx-Rhodium duplex receptacle, and tara lab's cobalt power cord,  all I can say is WOW!, never have I heard cable's and an amplifier sound phenomenal out the box new!
Post removed 
Huh...dunno about out-of-the-box, but I think I’m having one of those out of the past, deja vu all over again moments. Could wcfeil be the legendary Bill Feil (aka Audiofeil)? I have missed the sarcasm-laced insights.

Been busy gentleman, packing, doing sales, alot going on here, so here is where I'm at,  more to come with many post,  the Luxman L-509X is a great piece of equipment,  fit and finish is over the top, the top plate seems to be quality brushed aluminum,  however,  the rest of the component is magnesium or cast aluminum,  the back is the best engineerd thought out lay out period, kudos Luxman, the speaker terminations have plastic boxed framework around them,  no chance for big girth speaker cable's to roll such Tara Lab's that I'm using that are brand new! I  am at 74 hrs burn in,  out of the box, the Luxman L-509X and tara lab's muse model interconnect's and speaker cable's where beyond my expectations,  my higher end Tara Lab's cable's had to burn in a lengthy time before listenable,  that's why I said,  this is rare!, that a cable system and amplifier was listenable out of the box new!, never had that experience,  more to come.