New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
This is not an an improvement!
Awful to navigate. A total waste of time.
Go back to the original.
I agree.  This is not an improvement.  Not sure how to search by brand. In addition it looks like too many people listing music as equipment.
In its current state, the update is terrible.  Other sites like Amazon and Craigslist also display items in an “image view” format, but they also let the user switch to a “list view” if they want.  I wish we could have a similar option. I always use list view when I have a choice.

The new format makes it less likely that I will see something and make an impulse purchase. I admit buying items that I normally would not purchase just because it popped up in a listing, like a cable that I always wanted to try that shows up at a good price. Looking at the bright side, the new format means I will be spending less on audio going forward, at least here on Audiogon.

For a listing format that I like, I like Audio Asylum because they use a list view that includes thumbnail  photos of almost every item that is listed. They do not get much traffic so I stopped using them for selling. But going forward, that site, as well as Audio Mart, must be pleased that Audiogon will be driving buyers and sellers to their sites. I for one will be spending more time at those places when looking to buy or sell if this “update” does not improve.

You need to go back to the old way as this is going to hurt Audiogon business buyers/sellers!!!! 
The tiles are dreadful.  The keyholes even worse.  You can't rapidly see what's being advertised; product name fades into gray, along with all the fuzzy around the circular photo.  PLEASE GO BACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION.