Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
I do not think too many people just want to search one brand.
When I am on the lookout for new speakers say I would just enter a max price then sort as highest to lowest and work down the list.
Make no doubt unless Agon roll this back before the week is over they will lose the vast majority of their selling clientele.
USA audiomart sucks too but nowhere to the extent that this debacle does.

Its not working for me I'm seeing to many listing its wasting my time.
Why is the product inside a circle..its like looking to a hole you're wasting space...

Thunbnails in grid view is great and way past due.  Obscuring the images is counterproductive, tacky, wasteful, insulting. Take your pick.   Fix that.   Have a list option too.   
Guess each to their own Mapman.
I personally hate the grid view that eBay tries to foist on you for example but I am just an old fart, what do I know.....
Couldn’t agree more, guys .... these changes are a DISASTER!

I HATE, HATE, HATE the stupid keyhole look. Only an idiot could have designed this AND thought anyone would like it!

Ive been a member over 15 years with 120 buy/sells .... I’m going to usaudiomart in the future.