Recommended phono stage to go with McIntosh

Hello-

Looking into upgrading a few elements in my system and would like to hear everyone’s comments/suggestions on how to best move forward. System looks like this:

Piega C10 Ltds speakers
McIntosh Mc402 amp. Possibly adding an extra to run mono as the Piegas like their juice.
McIntosh C2200 preamp
Technics 1200 GR turntable with stock arm
Lehmannaudio Black Cube 2
Carts are MoFi Master Tracker and Vasari Gold Note
Chords are Audience and Shunyata

Upgrading the phono stage, arm and carts at some time. I only have MM carts now. McIntosh does have a recently introduced phono stage, not sure how good it is. Budget for the phono stage is $3000?

Your thoughts suggestions on how to move forward. Thanks!
128x128knollbrent
Your C2200 has a Sidney Corderman designed phono preamp. You may want to try a little Tube rolling for the internal phono preamp in combination with a step up transformer for use with your moving coil cartridges. I have the MA2275 integrated which has a similar phono preamp circuit and have had excellent luck using Sovetek 12ax7lps’s in conjunction with British Mullard CV4024’s (in the 12at7 positions ) in the phono positions and Russian long plate  Mullard 12ax7’s for the tone amp. For moving coils ( primarily Denon Dl103 and GAS Sleeping Beauty/Coral , hows that for an oldie ?) I have the Denon AU320 trans former. Cost will be significantly lower than anything else recommended so far and it really sounds quite good ( to my ear anyway).
@knollbrent   "Famous Last Words"  Now listening to "Breakfast in America".  Earlier "Crime of the Century".   A Supertramp kind of day!
I bought the Luxman from Josh at Musicdirect.  Ordered the 180 gram 2 LP Parlophone version of Pink Floyd's "The Division Bell" yesterday after trying to be satisfied with the remastered CD.  They just mastered it too hot.  Too forward soundstage-wise with overemphasis in upper midrange.  Ugh.
When I had my MA8000 McIntosh integrated I paired it with their MP100 phono stage. It was a nice improvement over the built in phono stage in my integrated. I ended up swapping out to a Lehmann Decade and it’s honeslt a vast improvement over the MP100. When I eventually upgrade from the Decade, it will be to the Herron. Having heard it in my system it sounds wonderful.
Thanks @chachi112  for chiming in. I had heard the MP100 just wasnt going to great for the long run. I'll probably grab the Herron next month. I'm going to contact Herron first with my equipt list so they can advise. whether it's a good fit. 
@jerrym121 that seems like a lot of work for me to tackle? Great idea though thanks!