Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
Uber I am not currently.

Hopefully Agon takes some action to help pacify those who are affected and squares away what is needed sooner rather than later.

I would not want images in an ad I payed for intentionally obscured because I did not pay to have them not obscured. that is just outright dumb. Agon should consider offering  credits for those ads but still keep them running until normally complete.

Also if I were agon I would provide these major enhancements in an optional preview site for feedback and not jsut drop major changes on customers out of nowhere totally unexpected.

That is what the company I work for which maintains a major and prominent web site does. You have to value your customers feedback and opinions and use it to guide what is done, not jsut drop something new on everyone because somebody somewhere thinks its a good idea.
Hopefully Agon has some viable technical option to rollback the site to prior state if needed.  

They definitely need to issue some kind of statement that addresses the apparent widespread concerns.
We really want to thank you for your feedback on the Search and Listing View changes. There were a few technical glitches with the search functionality, and we will be working quickly to rectify those to be more accurate. We will be introducing the ability to switch between the Classic View and the new Grid View in the coming days so that users have control over their preference. We appreciate your patience. Again, thank you for your support of Audiogon and for your honest opinion on this matter.
Post removed