Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
Everybody had a good year, everbody had a good time, everybody had a wet dream oh yeah oh yeah. 

Its over. Make the change. 
  Audiogon, if you are listening, please show the entire pictures of the equipment.  The circles in the thumbnails have to go. Also, the site has slowed down considerably, and the search feature is limited.  I like where your head is at, but this needs a Mk II pretty quickly.  You charge too much for your listings to have a site that is this cumbersome to use.  These are not just growing pains, as I know people complain any time there is a change, but the site is obviously worse after your "upgrade".
What I also find quite telling here is the huge number of posts from members whose first ever post this is. This tells me they got so frustrated that they decided to sign up to the forum to vent their feelings.
All in it is a pretty damning picture and I am quite perplexed as to why in the face of overwhelming evidence Agon has just not simply reversed the changes for now while they go back into their huddle and regroup.
Every hour is costing them money and supporters, some of which will not return......
Yuk!

this “new look” sucks and it’s useability and utility is NOW about as useless as a screen door on a submarine.