Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
The new format is horrible.  If audiogon can’t give us viewing options or in this case return to the old display option,  I’m afraid I must cancel my long time membership.  Uggggg
Very unpleasant changes. Roll it back, re-examine the objectives and find a solution that isn't so off-putting.
The new format is terrible.  Before I could browse at a glance, now I have to look at photos.   It’s all been said above.  Surely you do some testing and get feedback before going live with a backward step.  
Actually Audio-Mart still has the best lay-out, easy to check, easy to buy, Audiogon should go back before it too late, audio sales are bad enough right now.....Trade wars......What's the little guy going to do ???    Audiogon , put it back !!!! 
Wow...what an incompetant decision to make these unfortunate changes to this site. I will list my turntables and other equip ent elswhere. Asylum and Audiomart will benefit from this.