Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hey David,

Mr. Chavira's review is spot on regarding the performance of the Impact Monitor.  The only caveat I would add on, based on my experience with reviewing them and purchasing them for my smaller system, is that you really have to use a reference level stand to get the I M's to shine to the level that they can provide, otherwise you decrease the over-all dynamics, transparency, and magical imaging of these "baby" DI's.
An update regarding:

For those of you who are streaming Tidal / Roon, and may have interest, I've ordered a Small Green Computer 'sonicTransporter i7 for Roon DSP.' This will replace my full-on SGC streamer/ ripper/ server.

It will allow me to eliminate the Network Switch as it bridges Ethernet and allows for a direct LAN connection to a player (or DAC). In my system that is the Sonore Signature Rendu SE. The other option I considered was the Antipodes CX.

The Small Green Computer sonicTransporter i7 for Roon DSP (only) run direct from the Router and then direct to my Player....

The result of eliminating the Network Switch and one LAN cable:

Remarkable comes to mind and it's synonyms: Astonishing, Marvelous, Wonderful, Incredible, Amazing. : )

I'll be testing with an LAN filter and LAN cable variations. More to come.
For those who have the upgraded DI’s, what do your binding posts look like? Are they color coded? Polished brass? Dull/oxidized copper?

also, for those who use grilles, has the cabinet paint started to flake near where the grilles interact with the cabinet? Mine have started to flake on both cabinets.

Thanks.
@kristofa Others that have the DIs should chime in as I am going off memory. Mine were not color coded. There was a + / - 'label' on the plastic housing around the binding posts. I would not describe the posts as dull copper, but they were not shiny either. Certainly NO oxidation. Hope that helps.
@kristofa
I have grills and experience no flakes on my speakers and on my head :)
I have the copper cardas binding posts...they are not shiny.