Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I have a real problem. I was listing to some music on my main system this evening and for the last week and have really enjoyed the Mat’s effects on the music. Then I took the Mat from my office dac and put it on the inside of my electric breaker panel door. The problem is that I will now to buy another Mat 😏. 

I had no real expectations about getting any kind of “improvements”. However, there seems to be an accumulative effect with the Mat on the CD player and the one just placed on the breaker panel. The bass notes are even more articulate and thus easier to follow. Vocals are fuller and sound even more natural. The overall detail in the music, brought about by the previous TC treatments and the existing Mat, has now grown to be more life size. The instruments are even easier to locate and follow in that larger sound field. Notes resonate more naturally than before. Pianos and percussion are incredible. The emotion and power of the music is also better communicated. 

This is fun.

rc

Has anyone compared the mat to RainTinge?

Only interested in hands-on "testimonials" - period.

DeKay