Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
amg56 sez:

• "just the usual enthusiasts gushing about a blacker sound floor; having gushed about the same results from mega-buck fuses, wall plugs, Graphene treated coagulant fluid and so on, such that the black sound floor could not get blacker or the change be any more audibly discernible unless measured with a meter."

What you don't seem to get is that there is an inordinate amount of electronic noise emanating from all of the electrical components in our systems. With each of the above tweaks you mentioned, a certain amount of that electronic noise was eliminated. Therefore, with each tweak that you mentioned, the amount of electronic noise eliminated incrementally lowered the "noise floor."  This is noise that exists ... but you aren't aware of it until its gone. 

Again amg56 ... you certainly have the right to state your opinions, but its obvious that your opinions aren't based upon experience or facts ... and are totally based upon emotion. 

Frank

@perfectpathtech.
That would appear to be an ideal marketing step and I for one would take you up on that. Thank you!
I was mistaken as to the use of the magnetism in the mat.  It is apparently only used for attaching to or attracting the mat to the device or surface.  Even the current mat is not large enough to cover my main power box which is 14" long.  Should I put the mat across the main breakers?  Should I put the sixth mat under my amps, isolation transformer or electrical subpanel which feeds my audio system?  Thanks
@fleshler I would place one center main panel, one center sub panel,
one on the isolation transformer, I would then split the other 3 in your system starting with source.