Where is Audiogon going with this.....

I put several ads on the other day, I placed them in the Featured listing and sure enough these showed up nicely.....So I then checked the Classified listing and they were not there.......Do we now have to pay extra to have our listing in both places  ??  It costs enough for at least a listing in both places........What's going on with Audiogon, first it was 10.00 then it was 25.00 and my last ad was 45.00 and it only showed up in one place...........A lot of people don't even look at the Featured listing..........HELP ME OUT  ??
autospec
I did e-mail them and got a response, but the problem isn't fixed and as you know the timing in listing is important .......So I paid for a ad that I have lost the timing , so the listing isn't as effective as it should be.....I don't understand the wiedom of these web-sites when it comes to these issues......E-bay has totally ruined there seller confidence in there system....And Audiogon is working on ruining theres........Will
I have  to give credit to Tammy, she has come through in the end to make corrections to my ads that needed some work.....She has worked without recess on this to correct it......I thanks to her..........Will