Mundorf MKP Audiophiler or ClarityCap ESA ?

hi to all :) , 
i must replace electrolytic cap in my crossover.
for midbudget polypropylene caps i've thought to :

- mundorf mkp audiophiler  
- claritycap ESA

opinions abut them?

thank you
128x128audio4pass
I just ran across this guy that has tested a hundred or so different caps extensively.  Not sure how good his ears are, but he goes into a lot of detail about different caps.  I must say that after Invictus being soooo adamant about the Audiocaps that I had definitely wondered if that is what I tested several years ago. If nothing else,  it is an interesting read and a gauge between different caps. Nice comparisons between different Mudorfs and Clarity caps.  I hope this is helpful to someone out there.  Tim 

http://www.humblehomemadehifi.com/Cap.html

@timlub That guy’s opinions and that site is one giant pile of crap. I can’t believe you’re peddling it. 
That guy’s opinions and that site is one giant pile of crap
And your evidence is . . . ?
I will soon upgrade the caps on my Thiel CS2.4s with Clarity CSA (plus ~1% Multicap RTX bypasses for the coax feeds).
@beetlemania Go for it. But CSA won’t be much of an upgrade from the existing Solen/Axon caps.

MultiCap RTXs are amazing, but not for work crossover work. 

If you want a real upgrade, use film/foil, otherwise why bother? 

My Thiel boards are full of CYC MKTs, not Solens. The CSAs *are* a film cap, no?

I will report my subjective results on the "Thiel Owner's Thread". I've already upgraded my resistors with Mills MRA-12s to great satisfaction.

Meanwhile, what is your evidence that humblehomemadehifi "is one giant pile of crap"?