Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Invictus, William Ernest Henley.

"We are still masters of our fate. We still are captains of our souls." 

And apparently [We still set the bar for embarrassment.]

Quote above: Winston Churchill 9/9/1941 paraphrasing with my addition. : )
Nice review Eric! 

Guess the guys guys talking about comb filtering and uneven frequency response might shut the hell up!! Nahhh. That won’t happen. LOL
I’m going to ignore the pointless negativity. I honestly believe after doing a lot of research and auditioning my Di’s are giving me performance I could not afford with out Eric and Tekton Designs hard work. Speaking of which I mentioned about 5 weeks or so ago that I pulled the trigger on Aric Audio’s Mother Load pre amp. I’ve had it just over three weeks and it is working out with my DI’s beautifully. Increased clarity, low end punch (which I was not expecting) dynamics, overtones and decay increased as well. The latest development was sound stage improvement. Center tightened up and spacing between instruments began to spread out. I’ve been working out of town on week days so weak end listening is about all I have. I have around 60 hours and I’ve been told it takes about 50 before the Dueland capacitors begins open up so I am excited. Aric’s new and unique push pull might have to be my eventual amp upgrade. Life is good.
To my three Amigos-not Chevy Chase, Martin Short, Steve Martin- but Ezra, Allen, and Mike Wright.

Here's my response to your comments on the ULF Be's comparison to the standard ULF's:

1)  All three of you have spent together, being very generous at estimating this number, maybe a total of four and a half hours listening to the ULF's in my system.  I have spent hundreds of hours in front of them, along with using many different upstream components to drive them for reviewing purposes and to exactly tune my system to my personal taste. I think this vast experience, compared to your very brief exposure, would give me a more objective take on the differences between the two models then your cursorary experience.

2)  Well, my "Golden Ear Amigos"  when I went over to get a take on the Ulf Be's and compare an amplifier I have in for review to Ezra's T+A piece, I brought a pair of jumpers and my own speaker cables to use in this process and this revealed that the cables that were in the system were causing a severe malfunctioning in the imaging.  When we played a Diane Krall number that has her dead in the middle sitting behind her piano, the system, with Ezra's speaker cables split her voice in two pieces that were plastered on the side walls with no middle image.  Hum, when Ezra, Allen, and Mike came to the conclusion that there is a vast difference between the ULF models this was based on a fundamentally out of tune system when they did their listening to it.  By the way, Ezra purchased my cables, gave him a great price, and I gave him as a gift the pair of jumpers, so now his system is in order.

3)  Listening/hearing what a system or an individual component sounds like is a "subjective art" not an objective measure.  Personal taste always is part of the "take" on how anyone experiences what they are "hearing".  However, based on what I stated above, I think it's fair to state that my three Amigos are jumping to an arbitrary conclusion regarding that the Ulf Be's is a superior speaker compared to the standard Ulf's.  They are MUCH more similar in their performance, and if they are different it's very subtle, indeed.  Both speakers are beautiful music makers, if they were driven with the exact same upstream gear, in the same acoustic space I still believe they would be sonicly remarkably close together.