The best sounding music streamer/DAC on the market

Is it Aurender, Auralic, Lumin or something else? Interested in opinion of someone who carefully compared 2 or more models, comparable functionally, and price wise. The criterium is sound quality and musicality.
jerzy777
I have the Lumin A-1 with Tidal and a Synology NAS.  I love the Lumin App.  It is so easy to use.  You don't need JRiver or Roon.  I just added an EMM Lab DAC thinking my sound would substantially improve.  So far I am not hearing that much of an upgrade over the Lumin.  
I had a Lumin S1.  Best I ever heard.  Sold it like an idiot to chase another audiophile dream...that didn’t work out.  Now have a Lumin U1 connected to a PS Audio Directstream DAC.  I think I’m happy again.
Unfortunately I didn’t have them both - U1 and S1 - at the same time, but I believe the S1 sounded better than the U1/Directstream DAC. I could be mistaken because ear witness testimony is unreliable with the passage of time.

I sold the S1 because I reasoned I could get a lower price Lumin and use my Directstream DAC and have as good or better sound than the S1and recoup some money I spent.  

At at the end of the day I’m happy with the U1 and Directstream DAC...but that S1 put a spell on me...