Looking for Audioquest Email or Phone Contact

I am wondering if anyone has an email address to Audioquest?  I am trying to speak to someone there about making a cable for me but their web site only gives you the local reps name, nothing more.  I tried sending a message to the rep at Audioquest but it came back as undeliverable.  If someone can help me
with a email and contact person and or phone number, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!
128x128stereo5
Try someone who has connections to them. If I wanted a special cable made and could not find out how to see it it could be done..I would call The Cable Company 1-800-328-9973 They deal with tons of cables, and have good connections to most of the cable manufacturers. I bet they could help you find out if AQ would make your cable.
@elizabeth...……………………….

I spoke with Audio Advisor about it as I received the Audioquest headphones from them today and I want a longer cable.  They offered to sell me a 15 foot Pangea extension cable but I want the same cable the headphones are wired with since Audioquest makes a big todo about the wire. The salesman told me to speak with Audioquest because they are pretty good at accommodating customers requests if possible.

I haven't had any good luck with the Pangea power cables in my system as they  sucked all the life out of the music and I don't want to alter the sound of the cans with 2 different cables.
I contacted AudioQuest at info@audioquest.com last November and they responded right away.  Can’t guarantee that’s still a good e-mail, but give it a try!
Post removed 
https://www.audioquest.com/contact-map

Click on Headphones, click on Contact bottom left of headphones page.

Scroll down again on the Contact/Support page for names, emails & phone numbers.