Primaluna separates or Integrated?

Im planning to upgrade my system around a recently purchased gorgeous sounding Primaluna CD player and my trusty 25+ year old Linn Sondek LP12 turntable. I am very interested in experiencing Primaluna amplification and am interested in advice of which route to take of either the Dialogue Premium Integrated or the Prologue Premium separates. I admit that I have not had the opportunity to listen to triode vs. ultralinear which seems to be the most significant difference between the two options.  Thoughts and opinions?
ezstreams
Ezstreams ,

Some of your decision might have to be based on your budget. 

I would recommend going with one of the Dialogue Premium HP versions for amplification. The Dialogue HP versions will give you more power and will drive most speakers. This will help if you decide to change speakers in the future. Some speakers require more power to drive them properly.

If you can afford separates , I would recommend either:
Dialogue Premium Preamp / Dialogue Premium HP Amp 
                                       or
Prologue Premium Preamp / Dialogue Premium HP AMP

If you budget is in the range of an integrated amp then I would recommend The Dialogue Premium HP.

You can check out Primaluna's web page for prices.

Whats your budget? What's your current system amp? 
In my 11X16 room I'm running the Dialogue premium integrated(non HP) into my Focal 1008be2's and it's my final system unless i move to a bigger space.
If  you go separates remember to add cables int the budget.

If you can, see if you can find a dealer and setup an audition.

good luck.

You can’t go wrong either way.  The HP Integrated sounds great with the KT150 tubes, a friend has one and I have heard it many times.  I have also heard the HP Monoblocks.  Better separation and spacing of the instruments.  At this point it all comes down to money.