Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Not sure if this has been asked.
But why is placing under components recommended and not on top?

Also wondering when the mini mats are released. Maybe putting them on top of AC plugs?

ozzy,

I would try either on your main power panel, or underneath a front end component (CD Player/Transport). You should hear significant improvements within the first 24 hours, but two weeks will show you what it is really capable of. You may experience some temporary break-in anomalies in the bass and treble during the two weeks.

I hit two weeks yesterday, and that wonderful relaxed quality has really come into bloom today. The difference between yesterday and today is readily apparent, and quite remarkable.

As far as the Bybees (and other similar tweaks) it would be good to remove them, just so your results are not skewed by any negative interaction.
aniwolfe,

I think mainly because air vents are usually on top of components. If you are not blocking ventilation, on top should work fine.
tommylion, After one week, I haven't experienced any treble or bass anomalies, just mid-range for the first 24 hours.   The treble and bass improved immediately. It proves every system is different.
Aniwolf,

I placed my mat on top of my CD player disc drive because I have stillpoints under it. There are no cooling vents on top. Sounded great within an hour. 

Enjoy

rc