Seeking informed recommendations for power cables and interconnects

I made some recent component upgrades and am seeking recommendations for upgrades to my stock power cables and interconnects (currently Blue Jean Cable). I am not looking for a particular sound or effect, but rather an improvement over what I have now. I am a novice without experience swapping cables so any advice is welcomed. I understand this is an issue of contention, but I am open-minded and would like to hear positive recommendations, and not arguments against cable upgrading (I am familiar with this position).

My system consists of:
  • Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II integrated amplifier
  • Merrill Super12 Polytable turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black cartridge
  • OPPO UDP-203 digital player
  • Vandersteen 2CE speakers
  • Furman IT-Reference 15i power conditioner
I am running into a dedicated AC line into a Porter Port outlet. I assume that the power cord from the outlet to the Furman would not need upgrading since it is being "conditioned" (I could be wrong).

What would be the recommended priority for upgrades (power cord (1st) vs. interconnect (2nd)? What brands are recommended. I want to limit the budget for both power cords and interconnects to $500 a piece.

Thanks in advance.

arturos73
Here is what I use for core wire but not sure about the connectors. They might be able to upgrade the connectors. Many manufacturers use the 2549 cable with a custom outer jacket. 

https://www.amazon.com/Foot-Directional-High-Definition-Interconnect-Connectors/dp/B01ALFWF7E/ref=mp...

They might carry Mogami speaker wire terminated also. 
I’m very happy with my interconnects from Silnote. They are out of Roanoke, VA, very helpful over the phone and only sell direct. The bang for your buck is massive after considering the large middleman markup of dealers. My Apogee Acoustics Duettas are very sensitive speakers and I have very clean feeds coming from my Balanced Audio Technology VK-600 w/ BAT pack solid state amp and VK-5i tube preamp. They match incredibly with Silnote’s interconnects. I’m using their entry level XLR to XLR from my amp to preamp and XLR to RCA to my Node2 streamer (mostly Tidal lossless and MQA source). This hobby is all about the ration of cost to return on sound investment. From this perspective, I find it crazy when people say power cables are more important than interconnects. Unless you have a noise issue with your components your return on investment is going to be minimal with power cables compared to interconnects and speaker cables. My approach is to also match make/model of interconnects between components (preamp to various components) because you want to minimize X factors that will impact the sound “stream”. Key is to keep the system as straight forward as possible and hence the sound as clean as possible.