Raven Audio/nighthawk or Osprey

I recently purchased a Microzolt MZ2 as a pre-amp and had a Schiit Vidar amp connected. After a few hrs. The Vidar started blinking, after trouble shooting the Vidar indicated it was High D/C offset. LTA took the MZ 2 back but said it wasnt their equipment and offered to refund me the money (which i did). Now im looking for another pre-amp but this time i may just go with an integrated amp/preamp.  Anyone have suggestions or have experience with Raven Audios Nighthawk or Osprey? 
mrdon
Hang in there Will, I am working on a solution for you.  Unfortunately the Mirage Integrated will not be out of development until next year.  (If you can't open the link go to our Raven Audio Facebook page and scroll down to Dec. 5th). 

It will feature a bank of KT150's and push out approximately 150 watts it looks like.  It's proving to be a rather difficult beast to tame though, and I want our Raven Audio amps to all have that great openness and delicacy as opposed to brute force.  So we are currently working on that.  She's going to also be a completely different style chassis from the current Raven Audio stuff. 

Start working out, she looks to weigh in at about 140#~!  Since the cables come in at 45 degree angles its easier to put her against the back wall too.  A better design for a better amp, if you love power.
Willgolf,

Which Sonus Faber speakers do you have that the Raven Integrated drives well?  Curious, because I always read that SF speakers need a ton of power to drive well.  
djfst - I have the latest version of the SF Amati Homage Tradition.  I have a super large room.  My normal power on the Raven Reflection is just above the 1/4 point ( like 10 o'clock on a watch).  The reason I want more power is to support the great Raven sound at lower levels.  My wife thinks I play the music to loud.  LOL

Watersidedave...thanks for the update.  I was just going to email you.  My Reflection is still purring like a cat!