speaker capacitors-----leave alone or does it open pandora's box ?

opened up my speakers and noticed that they use Audyn capacitors.        while the speakers sound good, are there better capacitors out there ? and if yes, could these be changed out and if they were, what effect does it have on the sound 

wondering also could  better drivers be bought  for the speakers ?

toyo18
@erik_squires 

there is plenty of space available.     

there are 3 red caps and 1 black one......if I was to change the red caps to the Audyn TruCopper.......what will that do to the overall sound ?
OP:

The TruCopper are limited in values and very very expensive compared to the reds. If memory serves, they start around $20 for 0.1uF, that's pretty pricey. Building up say a 4 uF cap would run you around $120-$150 each. This is why I recommend you try them out as bypass caps to start. 

For far less, I'd recommend the Clarity CMR range, with Audyn 0.1uF bypass on values larger than 4-5 uF. 

Again, these are BIG parts. You best be prepared to wire them. :) 

It is a MUCH easier thing for a newbie to buy some bypass caps and listen. Cheaper too. 

Best,

Erik
BTW, the largest value cap is probably on the bass and a shunt. Do not replace electrolytic caps with foil unless you have measured the ESR. 

Usually best left alone in the woofer section unless you know what you are doing.