Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I'm listening a Blue Coast Recordings https://i.imgur.com/Ivt9WMF.png
Now I've heard the entire album a dozen times on my DIs, but what the Encores do with acoustic guitar solos is nothing short of amazing!  I'm in heaven.  I highly recommend that album in the aforementioned link. 
@jcarcopo

...nothing short of amazing! I’m in heaven.

+1 +1 +1 LOVE hearing this!

Congratulations (once again) on taking that leap with the Encores!!!

I can only imagine how Eric feels when he hears this kind of feedback on one of his latest creations.
@david_ten He should feel really good about this design.

I decided I'm selling my Nords and just keeping my Diavolo tube amplifier.  Sucks because I really like the Nords for what they do on these speakers, but I really need to recoup some money towards the Encore purchase.  I just cancelled my Amazon order for an amp switcher box because I'd have to buy more cables to allow me to switch between amps so I could do ss and tubes to suit my mood.  I sold my Double Impacts today.  That was easy and painless. 

Anyone needing a $2900 pair of 2 month old upgraded 400wpc Nords One-Up SE NCORE Monoblocks let me know.  I'll let them go for $2300 shipped and insured, paypal included. 
Jcarcopo, 
The Tekton Encores and Art Audio Diavolo pairing must be genuinely sublime.  Congratulations on  obtaining this level of sound quality in your home. I can tell that you appreciate what you have accomplished. 
Charles 
@charles1dad Thanks, buddy! I'm so happy everything has come together so well.  Couldn't be more ecstatic.